/Yell Ep 21: The Great Legion Lore Debate
Legion lore is a hot topic on the minds of WoW subscribers that enjoy that sort of thing. This week, Indigo and Dahk go SO far off the rails at the very beginning of this episode, I can’t accurately describe it in words. I had no idea Indigo was that passionate about Legion lore…or any lore for that matter! After that trainwreck, we get things back on track to discuss some useful quality of life features in Black Desert, a weird server choice in Blade and Soul, and, as always, this week’s awesome Crowfall video!
/Zone – Weekly discussion of any MMO News.
- Publishers of Lord of the Rings Online and Dungeons and Dragons Online
- Early rumors are saying that Turbine is laying people off. Warner Bros confirmed and stated that Turbine is moving towards F2P mobile development.
- LotR and DDO will continue to operate “as they do now” which could mean content or game updates will either be slowed or completely cancelled, putting both games into maintenance mode. Staff sizes are being reduced.
- The LotR licence is rumored to be expired in August and might go to auction.
- Can save a look for your BDO character.
- Browse other user’s character designs and apply them to your character
- You must be the same class
- Introduces Act 5+6 of story
- Three new heroic dungeons
- World zones of multiple servers to play with each other in an upcoming game update.
- List of servers to be linked available in post for all regions.
- Releasing a paid server transfer service in the near future too; more information on this service will be released in the near future.
/LFG – Discussion of Beta Games
- I mean, he says he’s talking about wall destruction, but what the fuck are you actually talking about?
- Being brought to western markets by my.com, netease games, and pangu creator studio
- Their official FB page is labeling it as “The Blade and Soul killer” ….
- Looks like another action mmorpg (with arial combat elements?) coming from asia. Seems to have a dash of western art style in there. While everyone is super bishi; costumes, spell effects, and monsters aren’t traditionally easter looking. Everything seems to have more bulk, less traditionally eastern facial expressions, and smoother animations.
- English beta is coming
- Legion pre-patch is imminent! Get ready to roll your “xxIllidanexx420blazeitaf” Demon Hunter with awesome bro tattoos and your free sponsorship to monster energy drinks!
Latest posts by Croog (see all)
- GameGorgon: Hunt Showdown Early Access Review - February 22, 2018
- D20 Academy Ep 18: Wedding Smashers Pt. 6 (Stranger Rings) - February 20, 2018
- GameGorgon: Professionalism in Gaming - February 18, 2018