World of Warcraft Patch 7.2 Hits the PTR
With the Nighthold raid opening this week, Blizzard has already begun testing the next patch on the public test realms.
World of Warcraft patch 7.2 : the Tomb of Sargeras will be the largest content update so far for the Legion expansion, featuring a new raid ( the tomb itself) as well as three new dungeons, each one reflecting the struggle to infiltrate the tomb. For more information on the patch itself, check out our coverage of the Blizzcon panel regarding the patch!
The 7.2 PTR update brings several segments of new content for players to put through their paces before they are implemented in the main game. Some highlights for the current update include:
- A new Pet Battle Dungeon , giving battle pets owners a new day to test their mettle against a brand new threat that only the most bloodthirsty of critters can topple!
- Transmogrification Sets category added for the appearance vendor, enabling easier sorting of specific gear sets and their appearance.
- Class Combat Updates provide much needed tuning to several classes, fixing imbalances and adjusting problematic talents.
- Professions have been updated, with crafted gear Ilvls being raised to keep up with the minimum gear level of the content, and the upgrading forge now available without having to go through the pre-existing attunement questline.
- Various User Interface updates, such as an “Open All” button being added to the mailbox.
Latest posts by Neo (see all)
- Overwatch League Recap Show Ep 1 : Opening Week - January 16, 2018
- Bungie Admits Fault, New Destiny 2 Roadmap - January 15, 2018
- New Overwatch League Companion App Keeps E-sports on-the-go! - January 9, 2018