World of Warcraft Token Changes Coming Soon
When first Introduced, the World of Warcraft Token system provided an alternative way for players to earn game-time by buying and selling their hard earned gold into a way to keep playing WoW.
Now coding strings have been data-mined deep within the 7.1.5 test realms, revealing Blizzard has big changes in store for the token system.
- TOKEN_CONSUMABLE_DESCRIPTION_30_DAYS_BALANCE (New) – Use: Adds 30 days of game time to your World of Warcraft account or %s to your Battle.net Balance.
A long with other similar codes, reveals that the tokens will soon be exchangeable for Battle.net Balance, a currency that can be used to buy products such as :
- Overwatch Lootboxes
- Digital games, services, and in-game items from the Battle.net Shop
- World of Warcraft in-game Shop items
- Hearthstone packs and solo adventures
- Heroes, skins, and mounts in Heroes of the Storm
Meaning that being a WoW gold hoarder just became extremely valuable. While it has yet to have been announced officially, these coding strings imply that the functionality for WoW tokens will be implemented soon.
Latest posts by Neo (see all)
- Overwatch 50% off Black Friday Deal! - November 21, 2017
- Old Foes Return in World of Warcraft 13th Anniversary Celebration Event! - November 19, 2017
- Overwatch League Details - November 13, 2017