WOW Hotfix Sept 13th: Loot Changes and More
Even two weeks on from the release of World of Warcraft: Legion, Blizzard continues to fine-tune the game experience, this time focusing on item rewards (and their availability), as well as fixing several bugs in the class hall story campaign.
Some of the hotfixes include:
- Shifting into Bear Form will no longer freeze resource decay for non-Guardian druids.
- Soul Shards now regenerate to 3, while out of combat (up from 1) for warlocks
- Emissary bags from completing World Quests now contain equippable items for your class.
- the first random battleground win of the day now rewards a Soldier’s Splendor (250 Artifact Power).
- Death Knights should no longer become stuck on “Steeds of the Damned”.
- Druids should no longer be stuck on “Gathering the Dreamweavers”.
- Bind on Equip items have been removed as possible rewards from World Quests. This particular change came with a developer notes, due to its significance
- Developers’ Notes: As a player’s own item level increases, the quality of many World Quest item rewards rises as well. However, when these items can circulate throughout the economy, they can overshadow other sources of loot, and crafted items especially. World Quests should feel rewarding, but we want that to be because of a direct value to your character.
Overall, these changes should improve the quality of life for players, as the war against the Burning Legion continue. For more detail for these hotfixes, see the Official page for details
Latest posts by Neo (see all)
- Overwatch 50% off Black Friday Deal! - November 21, 2017
- Old Foes Return in World of Warcraft 13th Anniversary Celebration Event! - November 19, 2017
- Overwatch League Details - November 13, 2017