Quarter Up! Ep 34: Guess Who’s Back?!
Adrock is FINALLY back! Well, except for all the times he abandons us to look after his family. Whatever, still, it’s the thought that counts on this week’s Quarter Up! It feels good to have you back buddy, don’t you ever walk out on us like that again! Who else are we going to talk about HOTS with, or make fun of accidental nerf’s with, or even cry about incoming copyright claims with?!
- Teaser video shows ranged caster
- Has a fear
- Teaser Video shows another ranged caster with a cool cleave ability
- Video also showcases some cool mounts skins incoming (Including volleyball player LiMing)
- Coming to you “in the upcoming weeks”
- Pay for “Bits” which you can use to Cheer in chat.
- Type “cheer” followed by a number to cheer using that many bits.
- Depending on how many bits you use, a different animated emote will play in chat (the more bits, the cooler the emote)
- Presumably, the more bits you use when cheering, the more money a streamer gets for your cheer. Speculation
- In beta for a couple of different streamers at the moment.
- Prior to this patch, when healing/damage boosting an ally, you didn’t need line of sight or to be facing your current stream target to switch to the other stream. Now, if you want to change streams on your current target, you need to reacquire the target completely.
Overwatch Competitive is Here
- Lijiang Tower map they added the name of one of their fans who died one day before the game’s release
- The first week of July is the bi-annual SGDQ!
- Humble Bundle pack includes
- VVVVVV, Dustforce DX, Guacamelee, Super Meat Boy, Escape Goat 2, Serious Sam DD XXXL, Freedom Plant and more stuff.
- Benefits Doctors Without Borders from July 3-9
- The Bundle will be active till the 9th as well
- In closed beta right now.
- Don’t expect its traditional stick controls… for obvious reasons
- Other fan favorite fighting games that are on mobile include Netherrealm Games Injustice and Mortal Kombat
POC : Is it possible for fighting games to transition to mobile or does the platform make it difficult/impossible?
Croog : Absolutely not!
Adrock : Totally going to happen!
— QueueTimes (@_Queuetimes) July 3, 2016
- $10,000 grand prize
- Special Judge Shigru Miyamoto
- Submissions due by August 31, 2016
- Sunday july 17th 10pm ET/7pm PT
- First kinect game that looks worth getting…