Overwatch’s Winter Wonderland Returns!
It’s time for the cold part of the year that isn’t caused by mei: The Holiday Season! And although she’s not the main cause, Mei’s still bringing the frost in Overwatch with the return of the Winter Wonderland event!
For those who don’t remember last year’s Winter Wonderland event , get ready for yuletide fun, filled with high-powered snowball launchers, skins that could even make a Hanzo main jolly, and unique holiday maps!
Here’s the full rundown of what’s to come:
- Mei’s Snowball Offensive Brawl
- A Christmas themed King’s Row and Black Forest Maps
- Holiday themed skins (with new skins coming this year), including a special new Hanzo skin!
- new unlock-able voice-lines and emotes
And perhaps most surprisingly, a new game mode! Yeti Hunt will feature 6 hunter Mei’s vs 1 ferocious Yeti (aka Winston). At the start the yeti will need to play it safe, keeping out of sight from the hunters in a snowbound game of hide’n’seek! Once the Yeti collects enough power-ups around the map (displayed as deliciously roasted meat) He`ll go Primal, easily able to dispatch the hunters. Who will win, the hunter, or that which they hunt? It’s sure to be A-MEI-ZING!
Latest posts by Neo (see all)
- Bungie Admits Fault, New Destiny 2 Roadmap - January 15, 2018
- New Overwatch League Companion App Keeps E-sports on-the-go! - January 9, 2018
- New Overwatch PTR Patch Changes Mercy’s Rez (Again) and Junkrat Mines - January 8, 2018