Get Ready to Fight in World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth!
Blizzcon 2017 started off with a bang this year, as Blizzard Entertainement unveiled the newest World of Warcraft expansion : Battle for Azeroth!
After the Burning Legion’s defeat in the previous expansion, the Horde and Alliance have turned their aggression inwards, bringing eternal conflicts to new heights. This time, the war will claim something dear from both factions : the Night elven home of Teldrassil from the Alliance, and the Forsaken home of Undercity/Ruins of Lordaeron from the Horde. Whom struck first is at this point a mystery, but only one thing is known : THIS MEANS WAR!
To find new strength for the ongoing war, each faction will travel to two islands in the middle of the Great Sea: Zandalar and Kul`tiras. The Alliance will travel to Kul’tiras, home of the long missing Jaina Proudmoore, to recruit their naval might for their own. Meanwhile the Horde will journey to the great Troll Nation of the Zandalari, whose golden flotilla is the stuff of legends, and discover long lost secrets of Trollian ancestry.
Players will fight for domination of battlefronts and plunder uncharted islands for treasure as they level from 110 to the new cap of 120.
here’s the bullet-list of features from the official press release.
- Explore Two Fabled Kingdoms: As a champion of the Horde, travel to the Zandalar empire to persuade the trolls to lend their naval might. As a defender of the Alliance, venture to the seafaring kingdom of Kul Tiras, home of Jaina Proudmoore, and rally its inhabitants to fight for your cause.
- Recruit Allied Races: Take a new form for your adventures as several new playable Allied Races, each with unique racial abilities. Earn the favor of the Highmountain tauren, Void elves, Dark Iron dwarves, and others to create a new character of that race and add their strength to your faction.
- Plunder the Islands of the Great Sea: Scour Azeroth’s myriad uncharted Islands and conquer an ever-changing array of enemies, environments, and objectives. Battle in groups of three as you race against cunning rival intruders—or enemy players—to collect each island’s resources and fuel the war effort.
- Charge Into the Warfronts: Fight on the battlefields of a large-scale, 20-player cooperative Warfront to claim a key strategic location. Capture resources to build your faction’s forces, lead the charge as your troops lay siege to objectives, and fight the enemy commander to claim victory in this new PvE mode inspired by classic Warcraft RTS battles.
- Infuse Your Armor with Titanic Might: Seek out Azerite, an invaluable new resource that has emerged in the Legion’s wake. Imbue the Heart of Azeroth—a legendary neck piece entrusted to each hero by Magni Bronzebeard—with Azerite to customize your armor with new powers and traits.
- Battle to Level 120: Trace the corruption of the Blood God to the Underrot, unearth the secrets of a lost titan vault, escape from the Drust Realm of the Dead, and more as you quest through 10 new levels—then continue to grow in power through new World Quests, raids, dungeons, and more.
- Instantly Boost to Level 110: Enter the raging conflict between the Horde and the Alliance prepared to survive on the front lines of a vicious new war.
- Connect Through Communities: Join up with WoW® players who share common interests in persistent cross-realm Communities. Share strategies with members of your class, fraternize with auction house magnates, talk shop with fellow tailors, and expand your social circles.
Latest posts by Neo (see all)
- Overwatch 50% off Black Friday Deal! - November 21, 2017
- Old Foes Return in World of Warcraft 13th Anniversary Celebration Event! - November 19, 2017
- Overwatch League Details - November 13, 2017