GameGorgon: Tower of Time
Regarding Tower of Time, I think it’s a pretty safe bet to say that if you liked Divinity: Origional Sin or the Dragon Age series, you’d better be checking out this game. If you want to learn more, check out today’s GameGorgon!
- Real time-ish RPG using “Arrow-Time” combat
- Developed by Event Horizon in Poland. This will be their first game.
- “Our ambition is to create a game that stands out from other indie RPG games through the quality of graphics, focus on an engaging and unique story, attention to detail, and few innovative solutions when it comes to game mechanics. Most notably, we developed a new class progression system and tactical real time combat with slow-time mode, where understanding the differences and synergies between the classes and their customization is necessary to overcome the challenges encountered in the Tower. Enemies can surround you, target your weakest champions and position themselves at tactically-optimal locations.”
- Released into Early Access Jul 13, 2017.
- 97% positive reviews on Steam out of 107
- Full release planned in Spring 2018
- Tower of TIme features:
- 7 Classes
- Over 100 enemies
- Involved puzzles
- Alleged 40h game-play time
- Arrow-Time Combat:
- Combat slows allowing you to make decisions
Music provided by Argofox:
TheDiabolicalWaffle – Heroes https://youtu.be/aSfYAMsWAwg
For more GameGorgon Content check here!
Make sure to subscribe to us on youtube!
Latest posts by Croog (see all)
- GameGorgon: Hunt Showdown Early Access Review - February 22, 2018
- D20 Academy Ep 18: Wedding Smashers Pt. 6 (Stranger Rings) - February 20, 2018
- GameGorgon: Professionalism in Gaming - February 18, 2018