GameGorgon: Shadow of War Controversy
What’s up with all the controversy this week? First it was Wolfenstein, now it’s Shadow of War! Today on GameGorgon, we’ll go over two unique controversies in the new Shadow of War (sequel to Shadow of Mordor) which add up to one hot mess. Enjoy the show!
Shadow of War controversy
- Micro transaction in a single player game
- XP Boosts
- Spoils of war boost
- Epic followers
- Assassins to kill enemies
- The Forthog Orc-Slayer DLC
- This was a DLC that was going to support designer Michael Forgey family after his death
- DLC was going to cost $4.99 and $3.50 was was going to the family (in the US)
- This was an issue for some people as it was only for most states in the US
- WB said they were planning on donating the money anyways but that was a means to get around laws in other regions
- They Made an announcement that they were going to give the DLC for free then just donate money to the family
- Anyone who has purchased the DLC will receive a full refund
For more GameGorgon Content check here!
Make sure to subscribe to us on youtube!
Latest posts by Croog (see all)
- GameGorgon: Hunt Showdown Early Access Review - February 22, 2018
- D20 Academy Ep 18: Wedding Smashers Pt. 6 (Stranger Rings) - February 20, 2018
- GameGorgon: Professionalism in Gaming - February 18, 2018