GameGorgon: Paragon Shutdown
Epic Games has made the decision to close the doors on Paragon…. was it due to a saturated market or the fact that fortnite is killing it and they want to focus on that? All the info and more in today’s GameGorgon.
- Epic Games will be shutting down Paragon on April 26
- Paragon was a 3rd person MOBA like SMITE created with Unreal Engine 4
- Epic is offering a full refund to every Paragon player for every purchase on any platform. This refund will come directly from Epic rather than your platform provider.
- The lead designer was replaced a while back, which caused some controversy as a new map was rushed to the live client afterwards.
- Epic games is probably super focused on Fortnight right now.
For more GameGorgon Content check here!
Make sure to subscribe to us on youtube!