GameGorgon: MXM, NCSoft’s MOBA Closing
Did you get a chance to try Master X Master? Well, if you didn’t, it seems like it’s too late. MXM, NCSoft’s entry into the MOBA market, will be closing it’s doors soon. Having only released in June, it seems kind of sudden, especially for a game with as much potential as this one. This week on GameGorgon,we’ll discuss what we enjoyed, what we hated, and the story behind the closure of MXM!
- MXM released in the US in June 2017
- Money purchases in game have been disabled
- MXM will refund purchases made between Aug. 30 and Nov. 16.
- You will be able to play until January 31, 2018
- Ncsoft came out with a statement basically stating that they had to do it because it wasn’t making money
- If you are currently playing you will receive the following:
- 500,000 X-coin to unlock all content
- All game modes have been unlocked
- Community Lua Skin will be made available to all players for 1 X-coin
- MXM was a MOBA fighter where players picked 2 heros and could swap them out mid game play allowing you to make intense and fun combos
For more GameGorgon Content check here!
Make sure to subscribe to us on youtube!
Latest posts by Croog (see all)
- D20 Academy Ep 14: Wedding Smashers Pt. 2 (The Chris Nolan Special) - December 12, 2017
- GameGorgon: Holiday Hiatus - December 7, 2017
- GameGorgon: Destiny 2 Curse of Osiris - December 5, 2017