GameGorgon: Hunt Showdown
Ready to have your socks scared off? Hunt Showdown is a multiplayer FPS horror-esque zombie game, coming soon to a screen near you! Join us today to get all the juicy details about this upcoming game from Crytech!
- Hunt Showdown’s closed alpha testing will start Jan 31st on PC
- Hunt: Showdown was revealed back in 2014 as Crytek USA’s first title
- This was to be a free to play co-op game set in the 19th century
- Crytek closed their US location in 2014 and then 5 others in 2016
- Later in 2017 at E3 Crytek re-announced Hunt: Showdown with a new team and over all different direction
- Hunt will be a multiplayer competitive game where teams go out to find and hunt down monsters each team is working against the other to kill the beast and then get out with the bounty
- No release date as of yet
- Alpha footage is out and it is frightening
For more GameGorgon Content check here!
Make sure to subscribe to us on youtube!
Latest posts by Croog (see all)
- GameGorgon: Hunt Showdown Early Access Review - February 22, 2018
- D20 Academy Ep 18: Wedding Smashers Pt. 6 (Stranger Rings) - February 20, 2018
- GameGorgon: Professionalism in Gaming - February 18, 2018