GameGorgon: Hearthstone Ladder
The Hearthstone Competitive ladder is getting a bit of a shake up
DISCLAIMER, DO NOT SHAKE LADDERS. THAT IS DANGEROUS.
Today on GameGorgon, we’ll take a look at the upcoming changes to Hearthstone’s ranked ladder, discuss our thoughts, and worship the almighty demigod, Ben Brode. Enjoy!
- Ben Brod
- Grind for highly placed players is too long though relatively unskilled players after a new season
- Grind for low players after a new season is too short. They hit their skill cieling too quickly and don’t feel like they’ve progressed at all.
- Matchmaking needs to be improved
- New Ladder
- New season will reset you 4 ranks back (all legend players are set to rank 4)
- All ranks now have 5 stars
- Since there are more ranks at low levels, matchmaking should be better for them.
- Since the gap between Rank 25 and Rank 20 is increasing from 10 wins to 25 wins, the requirement to get the monthly card back is changed to “Win 5 Ranked games”
For more GameGorgon Content check here!
Make sure to subscribe to us on youtube!
Latest posts by Croog (see all)
- GameGorgon: Hunt Showdown Early Access Review - February 22, 2018
- D20 Academy Ep 18: Wedding Smashers Pt. 6 (Stranger Rings) - February 20, 2018
- GameGorgon: Professionalism in Gaming - February 18, 2018