GameGorgon: Hearthstone Fireside Disaster
Hearthstone decided to promote Fireside gatherings by having an exclusive skin that you can only get by going and playing at an event. That isn’t as simple as one would think. With reports of assault as well as miss use of location we go through some crazy events.
- Blizzard released an exclusive Hearthstone Warlock skin that you could only get by going to a blizzard approved fireside event
- Requirements to become an approved event were as follows:
- The account making the game must have won at least three games in Hearthstone in Casual, Ranked, or Arena.
- Fill an extremely short form which was mostly just and address box and if you were going to have a prize pool or not
- This lead to a ton of fake fireside events so people could unlock the warlock skin.
- Some examples
- Blizzard did say that they were going to be putting more resources in the vetting process so they could reduce the amount of fake fireside events
For more GameGorgon Content check here!
Make sure to subscribe to us on youtube!