GameGorgon: Gigantic Closing
What can we say that we haven’t said already. Gigantic is closing. If feel like almost every week we have another game or game dev company closing and this week it is Motiga’s Gigantic.
- Gigantic was a pretty unique MOBA with an awesome art style and an interesting win mechanic
- Goal was to kill the opponents Guardian, which couldn’t be damaged unless your guardian attacked it first.
- Your guardian attacked when it accumulated enough power, which you gathered for it by collecting orbs, and by killing mobs and players.
- No traditional “Towers” or “Lanes” like in almost every other MOBA
- Gigantic will close July 31, 2018
- All 23 Heroes will be free until closure
- Purchasing of Rubies and Hero Packs have been disabled.
- Reason for closing presented by the developers was a small playerbase
- The developers also stated:
- …the current state of the game has restricted options for further progress and relevant content updates, and delivering basic features while also fixing long-standing issues was more complicated than expected.
For more GameGorgon Content check here!
Make sure to subscribe to us on youtube!