GameGorgon: Epic Lawsuit – Cheating gets you SUED
On today’s GameGorgon are talking about some dirty filthy cheaters! There has been a rash of cheaters in Epic Games Fortnite and they are getting back at them right at the root. Check the video to find out how…. They sue them… thats how.. You could say it is an Epic Lawsuit…..but really just watch some people say we are funny.
Epic Sues Cheaters:
- Last week Epic Studios went through and “ Banned Thousands” of cheaters
- These cheaters are battle royal but banned for the whole game
- Epic also has filed suit against two people
- Brandon Broom
- Charles Vraspir
- Vraspir’s cheating is “ruining the game playing experience of others who do not cheat,” and while he was banned from the game for doing it, he “nevertheless continued to play using other accounts he created using false names.” That in itself might be tolerable—who among us has not created an alt to bypass the cruel hand of an unfair and uncaring cosmos?—but he has also “continued to cheat, induce others to cheat, and has modified, and instructed other cheaters how to modify, the cheats so that they are specifically designed to circumvent technological measures Epic put in place to control access to Fornite’s copyrighted code in an effort to prevent cheating.”
- Both Brandon and Charles are part of the AddictedCheats.net both working as support and staff for the site.
- The support site is a paid site for cheaters
- Blizzard sues Bossland earlier this year winning them $8.9 million
For more GameGorgon Content check here!
Make sure to subscribe to us on youtube!