GameGorgon: Divinity Original Sin 2 Huge Update!
What’s better than an update for Divinity Original Sin 2? A freaking gigantic update for Divinity Original Sin 2! On today’s GameGorgon, we try to cover the most interesting bits of the most recent update for this amazing RPG!
- 211(ish) notes regarding changes in this patch.
- There are un-hidden spoilers in the patch notes.
- Patch Highlights:
- Attacks of Opportunity no longer working inside of smoke
- Fixed AI still using taunt when near death or when no allies left
- Fixed a bug where dismissing henchmen seemed to give them a free talent point after you spent it already
- Lobby browser now shows map names alphabetically
- Reduced Chicken running distance to 6 meters
- According to steam comments, this may have introduced another bug:
- When using compare in inventory, the two panels constantly reload and blink
- There are also reportedly some backwards compatibility issues
For more GameGorgon Content check here!
Make sure to subscribe to us on youtube!