GameGorgon: Destiny 2
Today, on the very first episode of GameGorgon, we are going over Destiny 2! Check out all of the changes and improvements!
- Clear and concise story: Destiny 2 is giving us an an actual big bad (Domnis Gal, leader of the Red Legion) vs Destiny 1, which left us to guess at who and why we were fighting, aside from loot and XP.
- Loot system: This overhaul drastically reduces the amount of encrypted items so that players can keep on fighting vs heading back to get your gear decrypted. This change alone will allow for smoother game play with less breaks between missions. Random rolls for armor and weapons has also been removed, preventing players from getting a legendary item with crappy perks.
- New larger and more open maps, with clear highlights on the map, showing public events, rally points There are also timers showing what event is coming up next, making running around the map more productive.
- Being a snowflake will be much easier! With shaders being a consumable item vs an unlock, players will need to grind out and or buy them, which in itself has caused controversy with players saying this is a money grab. You will also have more armor models as well as tiered shaders and emotes.
- There will now be a dedicated website that will allow for clan creation and recruiting, as well as a home for solo players to join in to raids.
- The voiceover for the Ghost in Destiny 2 will have unique lines of duologue for returning Destiny 1 players. New players will get breakdowns of enemies that returning players heard in the last game, while returning players are going to get a whole new set of voice lines (since you guys know where to shoot the baddies already).
Want to see more Destiny 2 content? Check our other posts here.
Want to check out more Destiny 2 videos? Make sure to subscribe to us on YouTube here.