GameGorgon: Destiny 2 – Iron Banner on PC
Are you ready to take on your fellow Titans, Warlocks, and Hunters in a 4v4 Clash match? Do you crave unique loot, milestones, and challenges? Do you have what it takes to grind out 200 Iron Banner tokens?Well then, you’re in luck, because Iron Banner is coming to Destiny 2 on PC!
- Iron Banner is coming to Destiny 2 from November 21 until November 28
- As opposed to the original destiny, Light Level advantage will remain disabled in Iron Banner for Destiny 2.
- To access it, talk to Lord Saladin to pick up the quest.
- Iron Banner matches will reward Iron Banner tokens
- Five Iron Banner token reward for a victory.
- Two Iron Banner token reward for a defeat.
- You can also earn additional Iron Banner tokens by completing daily Iron Banner challenges.
- Giving Saladin 20 Iron Banner tokens will get you a Iron Banner Engram that will contain themed armor and weapons
- Each Engram will contain at least one piece of Iron Banner Gear (weapon, armor, or class piece), as well as an Iron Banner shader, and one non-Iron Banner reward.
For more GameGorgon Content check here!
Make sure to subscribe to us on youtube!
Latest posts by Croog (see all)
- D20 Academy Ep 14: Wedding Smashers Pt. 2 (The Chris Nolan Special) - December 12, 2017
- GameGorgon: Holiday Hiatus - December 7, 2017
- GameGorgon: Destiny 2 Curse of Osiris - December 5, 2017