GameGorgon: Blizzcon 2017 Overwatch Updates
Overwatch updates from Blizzcon were so good! New map, New Hero, New Cinematic, What more could you ask for? How about getting hands on with all of this amazing fun stuff… yeah we got to do that too.
- ANNOUNCED A BLIZZARD THEME PARK IN REAL LIFE NO JOKE. Just kidding, it’s an Overwatch map.
- Use Jeff Kaplan clip around 43:30.
- New Hero: Moira, Spelled OPAF
- Like Symmetra and Widowmaker combined.
- Instant teleport
- Left Click is a short range heal spray (has resource pool that is used up when healing)
- Right Click Symmetra esk attack (that builds up the healing pool quicker)
- E ability has 2 options
- Left Click E: sends a ball of healing that will slow down near allies and heal them for a fixed amount of healing
- Right Click E: Bouncy Ball of death (same say healing but Damage)
- Shift: Quick and Fast Dash (similar to reaper but can not choose higher ground) adds a speed bonus at the end of the dash
- Q: Heal and Damage in a large beam (lasts a little too long)
- Blizzard World
- New Skins from the from Blizzcon will be added to base loot boxes
For more GameGorgon Content check here!
Make sure to subscribe to us on youtube!