Amazon Alexa Users Can Now Talk to Their Ghost in Destiny 2!
If you’ve ever wanted to shout at your Destiny 2 ghost for his questionable decisions, Amazon has given Guardians the skills they need!
For those unaware of Amazon Alexa, it is a smart device with a speech-responsive A.I. , usable for rudimentary functions such as ordering groceries, asking information such as weather and tempature, and other options. One hallmark of the system is that programmers can implement “skills”, custom programs to add functionality to the Alexa software.
This new Destiny 2 Skill connects the Alexa software with Destiny 2, allowing players a much easier way to acess various features of the game. These features are:
- Enhanced Backstory and Lore About Certain Characters
- Connect With Friends and Clanmates
- Check Your Objectives and Missions
- Manage Character Gear and Weapons
To commemorate this partnership, Bungie has released a limited edition Amazon Alexa unit shaped like a Destiny 2 Ghost! While you do not need this specific Ghost unit to use the Alexa Skills, it still looks impressive. To see this unit, check out the official Amazon sale page HERE
To find out more about how you can use this new skill, check out the official announcement page here!
Latest posts by Neo (see all)
- Overwatch’s Winter Wonderland Returns! - December 11, 2017
- Philadelphia Fusion to Miss Preseason! - December 7, 2017
- Support Your Overwatch League Team With a Free Skin! - December 7, 2017