1 Overwatch + 1 Custom Game Glitch = 1 Million Enemies
As with all software, if there’s a bug, you can be sure that someone is going to find it, and probably break everything with it. A new Overwatch Custom Game mode glitch has been found by Redditor eatmyfacekek123 (probably not their real name) that enables more then the usually allowed Npc enemies to spawn, quickly overwhelming the battlefield with artificial enemies.
Hello. I found this glitch two days after the 12 vs 12 glitch was publicly revealed. 12 vs 12 got patched within 5 days after it was revealed. I decided to keep my X vs X (X meaning any number) to myself and no one else.
I started to host 25 vs 25 then I started to host “omnic crisis” which was the 4 original heroes and 50 bastions.
I got more creative and made more game modes like the following…
- Genji Hell – 2 genjis vs 50 bastions
- Cops and Robbers – 6 soldiers vs 50 roadhogs
- Zombie Apocalypse – Heroes I have enabled vs 50 reapers who can melee only
- America vs NK (srry if its offensive i dont mean it to be offensive) but it’s 6 mccree vs 25 soldiers and one roadhog
- Pig grinder – 6 DoomFists vs 25 roadhogs
While this is undoubtedly going to be patched out as soon as Blizzard possibly can, it’s still hilarious to see the mayhem that can ensue when the stars align for something like this.
Here is an excellent example of the glitch in action, by youtuber mazarisfx:This does show however that a horde mode game-type is possible (apart from the yearly Halloween Junkenstein survival event), although it does seem like this puts an inordinate strain on Blizzard’s Overwatch servers.
Latest posts by Neo (see all)
- Earn Overwatch League Tokens By Watching Twitch! - February 22, 2018
- Kai’Sa, Daughter of the Void Joins the League of Legends - February 20, 2018
- Overwatch Contenders Path to Pro 2018 Update - February 20, 2018